Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday, December 6th ~ A VERY SPECIAL DAY!

Aloha Family ~ I am still in an altered state from today's Sailing Journey! Everything about this day was SO BEAUTIFUL! We truly stepped into Heaven. . .the ocean was as calm and smooth as glass with blue skies above and everything felt so Heavenly and Sublime!!!

The music was WONDERFUL IN EVERY WAY. . .so uplifting and heart opening and such fun to share this all together. . .I know the whales can feel our hearts and prayers. . today we saw several pods and one pod swam right in front of our boat so close. . .and then after a beautiful swim in the Heavenly Blue Mother Ocean, we set sails and soon a large pod of Dolphins came and swam around us and along side for some time. . .

I got some good video shots I will post as soon as I learn how on this blog. Until then, I will post them on our Ocean Song Ministries facebook page (see below (column on the right) for our link. . .) check out our pictures and videos. . .it is so good how I can post our video and then you are able to see it and feel the immense Blessing we are all experiencing together! It is SO BEAUTIFUL!